Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oops, I did it again

I played with your heart
got lost in the game-oh baby baby
....I'M NOT THAT INNOCENT!
oh, sorry, I got caught up in that...
anyway,
sorry, I haven't posted in a while guys
I've been so busy-Ive been running around so much Ive lost 4 pounds
but I digress;
So, as you can tell from le title, I did it again. THIS \/










TO this\/













remixxxed another shorts/skirt..thing..
So I ran into a little money, nothing store worthy, but I'm thinking about going thrifting tomorrow
fingers crossed I find some cuties (I'm always in the men's section, ha)
anyway, I'm so appreciative of the sudden feedback
its like everytime I get on someone has commented
and its really cool because I am just so much more in love with some of your blogs and styles than mine.
so thanks, and whatever you guys want to see, just say the word

xoxo
CC

3 comments:

  1. hope you find some cute clothes (and some other cuties, lol) when you go thrifting! And yes, it is so cool to get comments and your style is absolutely adorable!


    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really nice blog, and really nice ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I really want to hear it, type away!