Sunday, October 18, 2009

BLACK AND WHITE

wow, I can NOT believe its been like two weeks.
I feel so bad about it but lately Ive just been really tired, like chronic fatigue or something
but im always thinking up new ideas, I promise.
-and ive tried to keep my comments regular but its really hard somedays
anyway, heres a few pictures that have accumulated and i want to lay them out for you guys who arent following my
chictopia








shrunken cardi-Dillards $?
top-(really a skirt-shh) Target ~$10
belt-Ralph Lauren, gift ~$30
jeans-hot topic $12
shoes-Sears $10








so I havent technically worn this yet but I need some advice from all you lovely fashionistas
is it any good?
the only problem i have with it is that its very poofy at the bottom

















like the hair?
I tried the side braid thing
(kind of messy by the end of a long day)






button down-thrift $1.50
vest-Target $9
jeans-Sears $5
converse- $40










My mommy got me this cute (faux) leather vest and I thought about what to wear it with for a while then I saw the whole vest/button down trend and decided to try it



































(I didnt even notice how much black and white ive been wearing until just now)
Im going to try really hard to update regularly-and more.
And im going to try more how-to and things of that nature-i know they're crowd pleasers.
hope everything is great with everyone
xoxo
CC

17 comments:

  1. Wow I love both outfits so much! That top/tunic in the first outfit is just so beautiful and the leather vest is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both outfits. I saw that vest at Target, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello CC,
    You look very nice,I like the first look so much, especially that cute tunic top!
    Thank you for your words!
    Have a great week:)

    xoxo,
    Gia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second outfit is great! LOOOOOVE the vest and I can't believe it was only $9! What?!

    xoxo
    J

    www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, really cute vest, cant believe its from target:):)

    and tahnks for dropping by the blog, i really appreciate it!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first outfit is nice but i think better with leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is awesome! And your style is so unique. I will be following! Check out my blog - it's lolavee.blogspot.com and I am selling variety of vintage and new clothes. Follow my blog as well if you would like to keep updated when the latest clothes are for sale! Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol i love that versatility of that skirt! lovely outfits hun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay so I totally want that leather vest - its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG i really love that vest! Target!? NO WAYYY

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable! I love both outfits, but especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You certainly get great deals! Thanks for sharing!!

    http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i actually both would work well with some leggings or stockings with some cheap black flats

    ReplyDelete
  14. iLOVE BOTH THE FiTS ESPECiALLY THE ONE W/ THE LEATHER VEST! CHECK OUT MY BLOG && COMMENT/SUPPORT/FOLLOW! iT WOULD MEAN ALOT! THANX!

    http://thisisroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really want to hear it, type away!