Friday, September 4, 2009

Collars, collars, everywhere



top-actually this dress
skirt-$5 Pacsun sale
gladiators-$2_ rack room




















I wanted to wear this dress before it got all 'officially' fall. I'm so in love with the ruffly, lacy collar, its really the only reason I bought it. but..the dress is white...and white is never really amazing on my bum-to be quite blunt, so I just put on this skirt I got on clearance. It sounds a little conceited to say but, I just love it when people complimented me on my outfit. It just brightens my day, especially on days when I'm feeling all conscious, I'm only human after all. Anyway, I've been really busy lately so I'm sorry I'm not posting every day or every other but I'm getting in the habit of twittering-so just look out for a tweet almost every day or so.

PS-I'm so proud of myself for finally venturing into the great outdoors for my pictures, I have to say its been better picture quality-great natural lighting-and I couldn't have done it without the fearlessness of some of you guys, you made me take the step haha, thank you!

PPS-Id liek to remind people that I still have a couple spots open at lockerz, the site to get free stuff like mark jacobs that I mentioned before, so if you would like one, send me an email adress!

Anyway, what brave steps have you darlings been taking?
keep in touch please.
xox
CC

8 comments:

  1. Nice shoes, hun! I completely understand why you would wear that dress, anytime :) Thanks for commenting my blog, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that bright blue skirt!

    Hope you are having a great weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo, I love that outfit! It is super super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so cheap! but you manage to look great :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of that skirt! Royal blue seems like it's almost universally flattering and so, so pretty. I just found your blog - going to stick it in my google reader! :)

    Oh hey, if you still have the Lockerz invite, could you send me one? (at the email address here) I've never heard of them before, but I poked around on the website and now I'm intrigued. Thanks either way doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cobalt blue skirt with the brown sandles very stylisH!

    heres a link to my blog check it out
    I do some pretty interesting fashion illustrations!

    http://mrinsomniac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greta skirt, totally digging the color!!!!

    Great informative blog

    Love live the youth

    ReplyDelete

I really want to hear it, type away!